This webinar allowed our panel of health professionals to answer answer common questions about stroke prevention and management from our community health forum in March 2021: “Take Charge of Your Health: Preventing and Managing Stroke”.
Topics covered included: diet and nutrition, early detection, post-stroke rehabilitation, mental health, stroke treatment, and medications.
Featured guest speakers:
- Jo Jo Wang, Registered Dietitian
- Dr. Thomas Ho, Family Physician
- Wendy Lam, Occupational Therapist
- Kent Ling, Registered Pharmacist
- Dr. Tigerson Young, Clinical Psychologist
- Dr. Samuel Yip, Neurologist
- Winnie Lau, Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Dr. Richard Ho, Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine Specialist
Saturday, August 28, 2021
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Virtual (participants will receive a Zoom link upon registration)